[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-aRqLES9oc"]YouTube - TO crys after lost[/ame]
You can also go to yahoo.com right now and watch it on the front page. This is too funny.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-aRqLES9oc"]YouTube - TO crys after lost[/ame]
You can also go to yahoo.com right now and watch it on the front page. This is too funny.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
when the hell did he become a team player?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
This year has definately been a quiet year for TO, something must be wrong, heck, even his family asked him if something was wrong because he wasn't in the media everyday.
Normally he throws his QB under the bus, but not for Romo.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I saw it this morning, I was crying too, from laughing so hard!
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Maybe they're more than team mates..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
tony homo may be using jessica as a coverup for his late night pillow biting sessions with TO
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
How bout dem G-Men there Wahoo????
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks